We offer two economical ways to get a bright set of pearly whites
You can achieve a brighter smile in one short visit! The process is very easy and straightforward. Your appointment will involve a few simple steps including protection of your gums from the bleaching gel and the bleaching application. It’s good to have a free consultation with one of our doctors before you complete an in-office whitening to make sure you get ideal results! Call us to ask about more details and pricing.
Take Home Whitening
A popular option for many of our patients, take home whitening is safe, easy and simple to complete comfortably at home. We make custom trays from molds of your teeth to maximize the usability of our take home whitening gel. Call us to ask about more details and pricing
Root Canal Procedure
We provide complete root canal therapy here at Dr. David Chave Dental. We are able to perform endodontic (root canal) treatment in one easy visit. We recommend that any tooth that has been restored with root canal therapy be covered with a protective crown.
- Gently brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Floss your teeth every day.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride in it. Most toothpastes sold at grocery and drug stores have fluoride in them.
- Avoid sticky, sugary foods. If you do eat them, brush immediately afterwards.
- Visit your dentist for a check-up at least twice a year. Your dentist might give you a special fluoride solution that you can rinse with to help keep your teeth healthy.